Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 5

No luck finding a camera battery today, we need to go downtown. Maybe tomorrow we can get downtown, but it may be on Thursday. We had to redo documents...etc today and if we dont get everything done tomorrow we cant submit to the SDA until Fri. The SDA accepts the paperwork for the conclusion on Mon, Weds or Fri, so from tomorrow or Fri it will be 5 days.

Today was different; it was the first day we sensed the girls want to leave the orphanage. With only spending a few hrs a day together its takes longer to get comfortable, usually they are carefree and playing but today was different. Every day here is interesting in its own way. \

Twyla, the sink stopper came in handy today, Thank you. We had to wash clothes in the bathroom sink. Dry cleaning here is $10 a piece so we dropped a few things off, the rest... in the sink.

Tomorrow we move to the new hotel. Its been in the 90s here so we will take advantage of the pool/beach.

3 comments:

SoFlaMom said...

1 week of relaxing at the beach after a hard days work with the children. Not to shabby for an adoption trip.

Missed you today...I guess the call did not go through. I'll try again tomorrow. Have another great day with the girls!

Hugs and Kisses,
SoFlaMom

Anonymous said...

I finally had a few minutes to read the full blog today. The girls are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet them once you're all home as a family. Good luck with the rest of the process. I hope it all goes smoothly from here.
- Jeanine Schottler

Anonymous said...

Cyndi,
I hope everything works out. I kind of had to skim through the reading because my son is so very impatient. Sounds like everything is going ok. I really hope that all goes well and you two get the girls. They sound like they are very good kids.

Jo Cordova